Enterprise Client Services Intern (Remote) at Sezzle (Minneapolis, MN)
About the Role:
Enterprise Client Services is the primary liaison between Sezzle and our largest merchants. The team is responsible for creating strategies that grow revenue, deepen and expand relationships, and drive new product adoption. As a remote Enterprise Client Service Intern, you’ll be responsible for supporting Sezzle’s Senior Account Managers and performing a variety of tasks including data analysis, ad hoc reporting, project management, and building business cases. We are looking for an immediate start date.
Sezzle is a cutting-edge fintech company whose long-standing mission is to financially empower the next generation. Only one in three millennials own a credit card, and the vast majority of millennials possess a subprime credit score or no score at all. To address these problems, Sezzle has built a payment platform that increases purchasing power for consumers by offering interest-free installment plans at online stores. This increase in purchasing power for consumers leads to increased sales and basket sizes for the numerous eCommerce merchants that currently work with Sezzle.
As the first and only B-Corp in the payments space, Sezzle’s goal is to help everyone pursue financial freedom, and to invest in social good and ethical initiatives that shape a better world.
At Sezzle, we’re committed to putting purpose alongside profitability. We work hard to maintain rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency to build a better world. The employees at Sezzle lean into significant societal and cultural shifts, ensuring internal and external focus on positive impacts that benefit our community.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Prepare and provide weekly updates to internal stakeholders through various channels
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders including Product, Analytics, Marketing, Partnerships, and Merchant Success
- Lead ad-hoc projects for Enterprise team members and Senior Account Managers
- Extract trends and data from numerous resources to enable business initiatives and deepen client relationships
- Organize meeting material, deadlines, and deliverables using Confluence and Google Workspace
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of coursework completed (Junior)
- Sezzle internships are up to 30 hours a week (no more). We want you to have an amazing internship experience and learn new things, but also enjoy student life!
- Able to work for at least 4 months and to work 20 to 30 hours weekly
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Preferred GPA of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience interpreting qualitative and quantitative data and metrics
- Preferred experience with Slack, Google Workspace, and Microsoft Office
- A+ character. We are team-first here at Sezzle.
- A hard-working mentality. It’s early and there is still a lot to build.
- An excellent communicator.
- Ownership. You aren’t afraid to take on new responsibilities and you act like an owner in everything you do.
- A fun attitude. Life’s too short. We can have fun while we work hard on cool things. ● Smarts. We need people that are smart enough to make decisions on their own and also smart enough to know when they need input from others.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Option to work remotely
- Sick + Safe Time Off
- Collaborative fun workspace with optional remote work
- Impactful and meaningful work projects
- The opportunity to join Minneapolis’s fastest growing startup alongside a team of motivated and driven individuals
What Makes Working at Sezzle Awesome?
At Sezzle, we are more than just brilliant engineers, passionate data enthusiasts, out-of-the-box thinkers, and determined innovators; we are skilled musicians, yogis, cyclists, chefs, golfers, dog-lovers, and rock-climbers. We believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and the brightest individuals, but those that are unique and purpose-driven in all that they do. Our culture is not defined by a certain set of perks designed to give the illusion of the traditional startup culture, but rather, it is the visible example living in every employee that we hire.
Sezzle provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, familial status, veteran or military status, status regarding public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.