At Circulo, we believe that everybody, no matter who they are, deserves personalized and proactive health care. With services guided by empathy, innovation and cutting-edge technology, we’re building the future of care focused on better health for the people we serve. Circulo Health is putting humanity back in health. We’ve built a team of talented, enthusiastic professionals. Join us today.
Passionate about improving the lives of others and want to make a real differencethis summer? We have engineering projects that will help you practice and expand your programming skills as part of a software team building the next generation of software tooling for health care.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to plan and build a searchable internal web site for cataloging engineering-related components and documentation. As part of this project, you will also add an API endpoint to one of our capability stacks. This experience will provide a start-to-finish journey of planning, building, delivering, and documenting software with the guidance and mentorship of some of our most knowledgeable software engineers.
What You'll Do
- Create and build out a documentation and reference web site for Circulo software components
- Extend an API by adding endpoints by pursuing a combination of building and deploying microservices and container-based applications, serverless computing (ie. AWS Lambda) solutions, and REST techniques.
What You’ll Need
- Drive and dedication to learn and develop new skills
- At least a rudimentary understanding of one of the following programming languages: Golang, Python, Ruby or Java
- Passion to help and serve others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- 401(k) program: all team members have access to our 401(k) savings program with a 3% matching contribution, and all administration costs are covered by Circulo
- 3 paid vacation days
Read Full Job Description