Emerging Leaders Intern - Meridian, ID at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
As an Emerging Leaders Intern, you will work in a position on one of our operations teams, participate in a cross-functional project, and partake in leadership development opportunities with members of the full-time program. Interns should be interested in a dynamic, rapid growth tech company that values its entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. Concluding the summer program, both you and Paylocity will have the chance to assess if the Emerging Leaders Program is the right fit for you!
Interns will support the following teams:
- Human Resources Implementation - Provides consultation in the configuration of our HR applications to meet new clients' needs.
- Knowledge Management - Creates content for our internal and external self-service databases.
- Technical Support - Assists our clients and internal operations teams with troubleshooting and translates technical knowledge into actionable direction.
Location: Schaumburg, IL, Lake Mary, FL, or Meridian, ID
Please note, in response to COVID-19 & Paylocity's commitment to keeping our employees safe, our Operations teams currently working remotely. We successfully hosted interns virtually over Summer 2020 and Summer 2021 and will do so again if necessary. While the future is unclear, please assume you will work onsite at some point in the summer, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Paylocity determines it is safe to do so.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong leadership abilities and serious interest in a career in leadership
- Passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and shows a willingness to share ideas
- Curious to learn and eager to contribute to our operations
- Excited to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to learn and adapt to various areas of our operations
- Interested in the fast growth Human Capital Management software industry
- Currently enrolled in a four-year college/university with anticipated graduation between December 2022 and Spring 2023
- Analytical thinker who develops creative solutions
- Customer focus- ability to deliver and navigate client interactions
- Demonstrates ownership of personal responsibilities and values teamwork
- MS Office applications - are no sweat when it comes to your skillset
- Strong initiative and brings ideas to action
- Strong interpersonal communication, writing, and organizational skills
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.