Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Ellie Mae, GrubHub, InVision, Marketo, MongoDB, Okta, Outreach, Eventbrite, Vidyard, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalist Vista.
The Drift for Startups team is strong and scrappy. Our team members are passionate about helping startups succeed. We are a smaller 3 person team which means that you would get to work closely with all of us. We’re located all across the country, with teammates in Boston and Atlanta and we work together remotely. We prioritize learning, growing, and laughing with each other. We do our best work when we’re talking to customers and partners, learning from them, and then iterating on solutions to their problems.
Our startup plan offers a discounted version of Drift for companies with fewer than 50 employees who have less than $15M in funding. Our goal is to have startups see success using Drift with a much lower price. Check out the startup plan here.
In this role you will:
- Improve and create copy that is sent to thousands of startups (marketing content, onboarding content, retention content)
- Generate and execute on creative ways to increase awareness of the startup program.
- Help onboard startups to the Drift platform through 1on1 customer calls and onboarding guides
- Collaborate with our marketing team to develop, launch, and monitor marketing campaigns (paid ads, podcast, etc)
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You enjoy working with others in a collaborative environment
- You have prior marketing or social media experience
- You have a low ego and are willing to get into the weeds to help our customers succeed.
- You are passionate about startups and marketing.
- You can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow your skill sets.
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You are detail oriented and organized.
- You love to write.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.