Digital Marketing Intern at SEER Interactive
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll contribute to cross-divisional client deliverables within PPC and SEO
- You’ll develop skills across various paid media platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter)
- You’ll drive traffic and increase ROI for Seer’s clients by doing competitive analysis, Keyword research, content creation + link building
- You’ll complete cross-divisional training, gaining a strong foundation of PPC, SEO, Analytics, and how they all work together
- You’ll keep close tabs on our clients’ online presence by tracking and reporting changes in traffic, rankings, trends, and conversions
- You’ll be paired with Associates who will provide mentorship and learning opportunities throughout the duration of your internship. You will shadow this Associate and act as a “Junior Associate” on different client engagements
- You’ll share your knowledge with the world by contributing to the Seer blog
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You’re passionate about digital marketing and it shows through your industry involvement (Coursework, Clubs, GOMC, Extracurriculars, Blogs, Twitter, Meetups, etc.)
- You’re certified in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook and/or Google Analytics
- Your Excel skills are strong, having worked with advanced formulas and pivot tables (Bonus points for experience with data visualization tools like Power BI and Tableau)
- You have relevant internship experience or hands-on project experience within digital marketing (Bonus points for agency experience)
- You take initiative and can self-direct in the absence of detailed guidelines
- You’re comfortable managing deadlines for multiple deliverables and thrive in a fast-paced, open environment
- You have a strong sense of self, which means you’re able to say no, deliver feedback, have the confidence to provide input, etc.
What’s the commitment?
- We need ya for 12 weeks, 20 hours/week, remote from anywhere in the US
- You do NOT need to be a student. This internship is open to anyone who is interested in taking their first step into digital marketing
- And yes, this is a $PAID INTERNSHIP$