Design Intern (Remote) at Designit
Design Intern, Americas’
Designit’s Internship Program fosters community, trains tomorrow’s workers and is designed to build the human potential. Interns are selected to work in a specific practice or practices such as Brand Design, Business Design, Creative Technology, Design Research, Digital Design, Product Design, Service Design, Strategic Design, and UX Design.
- A design student who has graduated within the last eighteen months from either college or a bootcamp
- Individuals living in the United States will only be considered – we are unable to sponsor visas
Would you like to:
- Work on real design projects with an Industry Mentor
- Gain hands-on experience in a growing international business
- Join co-creation sessions and collaborate with client and design teams
- Receive 1:1 career mentorship and development training with a Career Mentor
- Explore, develop, and design products, services, and digital experiences
- Applications are due by Sunday, May 8th at 11:59pm PST
- Our Application Process is broken down into two parts for screening and selection: 1) General Application Form and 2) Hiring Interview
- All applicants will receive a status update via email
- Final selections will be identified and contacted the week of June 6th
- Check out our website, Instagram, and LinkedIn pages to learn more about Designit
- The screening process will begin after the application period has closed
- We cannot process applications sent by e-mail. Please use the Apply button to be considered!
- For any other questions: email our Internship Project Manager, Julie Gardner, at [email protected]
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Design Intern with the passion and experience to create what matters – one project at a time.
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.