Data & Analytics Consulting Internship-Summer 2024 at Wipfli (Milwaukee, WI or Remote)
At Wipfli, people count
The way you think makes you different. At Wipfli, we embrace that.
Our inclusive culture provides a space for everyone to have a voice. Our growing number of DEI resource groups celebrate diversity and champion awareness throughout Wipfli.
We're also focused on helping you achieve success with balance. From hybrid schedules and flexible time off to training programs and mental wellness initiatives, we take care of our team.
If you want to be in an environment where you can grow, feed your curiosity and make a difference, Wipfli is the place for you.
Are you interested in helping companies thrive through innovative thinking, structured problem solving and the implementation of information technology systems? Consider learning more about the Consulting Practice at Wipfli. Our consultants work closely with our clients to help them optimize their value streams - the way they deliver value via products and services to their customers.
More specifically consulting interns get involved with our clients in the following project experiences:
- Analysis, design and implementation of Business Intelligence systems, enabling our
clients to turn data into meaningful information to better serve critical business
- Create compelling dashboards to communicate insights effectively
- Utilize tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and other for data visualization
- Assist in the collection and organization of datasets from various sources
- Business analysis and project management associated with industry software
solutions in Insurance, Health Care, Construction and Manufacturing organizations
- Proactively engage in training and learning opportunities to enhance your related
To qualify for our Internship positions, candidates should possess or be in pursuit of the following:
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Information Systems, Business Administration,
Data Science, Business Analytics, or other related field of study
- Strong academic performance, 3.2 GPA minimum within your major coursework
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in data manipulation and analysis using tools like Python, R, or SQL
- Basic knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Qlik) preferred.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to build and foster professional business relationships
- Desire to help companies maximize value by leveraging technology and process
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis upon hire. Wipfli will not consider candidates for this position who require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g., H-1B status)
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Wipfli is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or participate in our recruiting process, please send us an email at [email protected]