The Wix Customer Success team. We're focused on helping businesses find success through the Wix platform and business solutions. We grow fast, support each other, and we're focused on continuous quality and improvement for both our users and our teams.
Our mission is to be business strategy partners and consultants to our users. We help them analyze their challenges, provide them with the best solutions, and guide them through their journey to grow their businesses.
As a Customer Success Intern at Wix, you'll learn how to proactively engage our users, form meaningful relationships, and develop expertise in Wix's product offering.
A Junior or Senior, pursuing a BA/BS degree from a 4-year school with an interest in sales, account management, or marketing within the tech industry. You have experience that demonstrates your interest in the digital space and servicing clients. You are an excellent verbal and written communicator, a natural relationship builder, and a positive go-getter.
As a Customer Success Intern, you will:
- Provide support for users that need guidance beyond technical support
- Help research and demonstrate the value props of Wix Stores and other key verticals
- Be the liaison between Customer Success teams and other departments at Wix such as Customer Care, Marketing, and Product
- Deepen product knowledge and web design best practices through focused training sessions and workshops
- Track, report, and optimize on key learnings and results across various performance initiatives and streamline internal processes
- Research the Customer Success needs of our users in order to identify the highest impact initiatives to work on and create supporting materials
- Formulate client communication strategies and optimize current Customer Success outreach cadences
- Spearhead data analysis projects for Customer Success Managers that provide insights for high performing users
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking NYC-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site in a hybrid model once we return to the office.
This is a part-time role and requires a 10-15 hour/week commitment hiring for Spring semester. While this role is remote, you must be located in New York, or Miami.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed