Founded by Julien Bonneville, CEO and Robert Schmidt, CRO in 2015, TheGuarantors empowers renters with smarter solutions to take control of their financial future.
We're an innovator and pioneer in the insurance and technology industry, receiving accolades for our specialty products and excellent customer service.
In the last 3 years, we have achieved 250% year-over-year growth and successfully raised $15M in a Series B. Backed by VCs who have also invested in LinkedIn and Slack amongst others, we're expanding our footprint nationwide.
We are seeking a new Customer Success Analyst Intern to join our rapidly growing company! The ideal candidate has the interpersonal skills to provide the absolute best customer service and is comfortable working in an analytic environment. You will become an expert on our underwriting process, internal CRM/tech platforms, and product offerings while handling customer service and sales aspects of customer communications and identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience.
We would want you to be able to start in the SPRING and work through the SUMMER - 100% remote
What You'll Do Day-to-Day
- Educate renters on our offering of insurance products and help them navigate the leasing experience
- Drive revenue by working with leasing offices and brokers to close deals
- Improve customer retention by facilitating the renewal of existing policies
- Collaborate with underwriters to manage the application pipeline and work on pricing determination
- Gather data on customer communications and engagement to fuel our never ending quest to improve the user experience
Why We'll Love You
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Real Estate, Psychology, Sociology or related field
- Amazing customer service skills: positive attitude with an exceptional demeanor over the phone and email
- Thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Enjoy taking initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work on a team with frequent communication
- Ability to work 12-15 hours during the week during the Spring season and/or 40 hours in the Summer
- Comfortable and competent with basic algebra (you will be quoting insurance premiums on a regular basis)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
TheGuarantors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.
Our commitment: We are a collaborative, diverse, and passionate team of professionals. We are dedicated to innovation and empowering our employees.
Recognition: We are recognized in Forbes America’s Best Startup Employer 2020, CNBC (2018 Upstart 100), CRETEch (#1 Information & Intelligence in Finance), and listed on the 2019 Insurtech 100.
Read Full Job Description