Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
The Experience Operations Intern will support our Operations and Customer Experience team in areas, including data analysis for net promoter scores and special projects.
The Experience Operations Intern will report to the Service Operations Specialist.
- Customer follow up from NPS feedback
- NPS Data analysis
- Gain a basic understanding of our core products
- Assist in article creation across products
- Assist in data updates/review in Salesforce
- Special projects, as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic customer service skills.
- Competent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Novice analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Basic experience with data analysis
Bonus Points for:
- Customer service or customer facing job experience preferred
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.