Creative Intern at SEER Interactive (Remote)
+1 more | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:51 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, December 9, 2021
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We're a Digital Marketing Agency powered by Big Data to drive integrated, holistic strategy for our clients. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets (including qualitative!) to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights. Big Data, automation, and problem solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
Note: This application is for our Spring 2022 Internship. We are currently accepting applications and will be reviewing until Dec 2nd. We will begin interviews shortly thereafter.
Our Spring 2022 Internship is fully remote and runs for 12-weeks, February through April. You must be able to dedicate 20 hours/week to your work throughout the Internship.
Here at Seer, we know that great design means more than putting a nice face on your landing page, ad, or eBook. That’s why our creative projects always start with a data-driven strategy. We work with our clients and colleagues from SEO, PPC, Analytics, and CRO to find that sweet spot where business goals and audience needs intersect—and make things that people actually want to read, consume, and act upon.
What about you? You’re a creative soul with a knack for critical thinking and a desire to design things that are both original and meaningful. You’re well-organized, self-motivated, and eager to hone your skills in visual communication.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll assist the Creative team with design and production work for Seer’s website and marketing efforts
- You’ll shadow presentations, pitches, and working sessions to understand how Creative integrates with the other Seer divisions (SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Content, Data Strategy, CRO)
- You’ll learn about the Seer brand and work with the Creative team to update brand guidelines and educate the larger team on ways to maintain brand consistency
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- Your experience using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, G Suite is pretty impressive (bonus points for InVision, Sketch, Premiere, and/or After Effects)
- You have a known passion for design with sensitivity to color, typography, space, and composition
- You’re knowledgeable about digital photo editing and manipulation techniques
- You have superb organizational skills and sharp attention to detail
- You’re able to take initiative and be self-directed
- You’re comfortable managing your time and deadlines for multiple deliverables and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have a strong sense of self, which means you’re able to say no, deliver feedback, have the confidence to provide input, etc.
What’s the commitment?
- We need ya for 12 weeks, 20 hours/week
- You do NOT need to be a student. This internship is open to anyone who is interested in taking their first step into design
- And yes, this is a $PAID INTERNSHIP$
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though :)
Read Full Job Description