Corporate Intern; IT at IntelliDyne, LLC (Washington DC)
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Intern, under direct supervision, will perform various tasks for IntelliDyne professional staff in support of the Corporate IT department. May perform technical, mechanical or historical research to assist staff in preparation of deliverables. May prepare reports and correspondence.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Assist with the setup and maintenance of on-site computer hardware, software, and internet connectivity
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting and technical support to staff
- Communicate tech issues quickly and effectively to company headquarters and offer solutions
- Assist with other IT related duties as assigned
- Education, training, or experience in IT, Computer Science, or related fields
- Willingness to perform all job duties with enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Deep appreciation for teamwork and drive to be part of a high-level team
- Candidate must demonstrate flexibility, leadership abilities, and strong communication skills
- Must be willing to work at our Corporate Office location
IntelliDyne, LLC is a market-leading IT Services firm that has been delivering Above and Beyond consulting services to Government and Commercial clients for more than two decades. In fact, many of our first clients have enjoyed the Above and Beyond consulting experience so much that they are still partnered with us more than 20 years later. Why? Because IntelliDyne's exceptional personnel fuse industry expertise, experience, science, process, and innovative technology solutions together to help client organizations transform and realize outstanding performance outcomes. On matters of national, state, and local importance, Government organizations rely on IntelliDyne for Above and Beyond consulting services and solutions in Defense, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, and Civilian.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.