CCIP Intern - Professional Sales Internship (Central Division) at Comcast (Miami, FL)
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Are you an innovative, forward-thinker who would like to make an impact within the telecommunications industry? Comcast's Central Division is seeking dynamic, self-motivated interns who have a strong passion to drive the age of innovation during an immersive summer experience with us!
Our 11-week paid internship program gives interns hands-on experience working with various groups across multiple office locations within Comcast's Central Division. As a member of the team, you will gain invaluable knowledge of the industry, be a part of our diverse and welcoming culture, and receive exposure to other areas of the business.
Your experience will also include:
- Engagement & Exposure: Creativity, ingenuity, and innovation is the name of the game! As you get an inside look into the day-to-day operations of a cutting-edge media and technology company, you will work on creative, innovative, and thought-provoking projects with various business units. With many exhilarating experiences built into one internship, you will have the opportunity to take center stage and showcase your summer projects during the final Intern Showcase.
- Professional Development & Fun: You will have the opportunity to network with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and Intern Experience Days. Our 11-week internship program maintains a strong focus on professional growth and development. Interns will have the opportunity to be a part of a multitude of professional development sessions over the course of their summer. Through ULearn activities, like speaker series and skill-building workshops, you will jump-start your professional development. In addition, collaborative activities with your cohort of interns and networking opportunities with senior leaders will all be major aspects of the summer program.
The Professional Sales Interns will assist full time project coordinators and managers on a variety of projects. Your role will be centered around developing relationships with individual businesses and the community and supporting key components of the sales strategy. This internship is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment that requires a 'customer-first' orientation to succeed.
At the conclusion of your internship, you will be evaluated for full-time employment upon successful completion of your degree program.
You may also:
- Assist with the creation and delivery of sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services
- Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace
- Generate new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships
- Think critically to help develop and communicate strategies to support business objectives
- Assist with developing sales territory, including cultivation of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations
- Creatively solve business issues through innovation of new ideas
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree from a United States-based college or university
- Authorized to work in the United States of America
- Ability to work a minimum of 35 hours per week over 11 weeks
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable, and media industries
- Ability to work independently and in group settings
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
- Graduation date between December 2022 and May 2023
- Currently pursuing a major in Sales, Business, Marketing, or related fields
- Prior business exposure through internships, work experiences or campus organizations
- Sunrise, Florida
- West Palm Beach, Florida
Base Pay: $22.00
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Certifications (if applicable)
Relative Work Experience
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.