Business Operations Intern at Wix
Wix's Customer Success group. We're responsible for offering personalized recommendations for Wix customers to make their business more successful. We're obsessed with enabling businesses to create extraordinary online experiences for their clients using our platform. We're on a mission to continue establishing Wix as the ultimate solution for scaling online businesses and strengthening our position as the leader in the industry.
A rising junior or senior pursuing a BS/BA degree from a 4-year school with an interest in operations, data analytics, product, sales / account management, or tech, aiming to pursue a career in any of those fields. You have a curiosity to learn more about what goes into (growing and scaling) an organization. You can think critically, synthesize insights into business plans, help define and maintain scalable processes, and effectively communicate with leadership. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must. Preferred experience or related coursework includes but isn't limited to operations, business analysis, project management, business management, and/or digital technologies.
As a Business Operations Intern, you will:
- Help maintain documentation of process as the organization scales and improves efficiencies
- Find opportunities to operationalize and improve processes for Customer Success teams within various product verticals
- Learn how to use reporting tools to pull data from our business systems and derive insights to drive organizational decision making
- Articulate change management to team members to drive adoption of new tools and processes
- Track process adoption and performance metrics; use data-driven insights to suggest improvements
This is a part-time role and requires a minimum 15-20 hour/week commitment. While this role is remote, you must be located in New York or Miami.
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking NYC-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site in a hybrid model once we return to the office.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.