Seer Interactive is a digital marketing consultancy that harnesses compassion, data, and technology to make a mark on our communities - our coworkers, our clients, our industry, and our neighbors. We believe in relentlessly pursuing (and sharing) the truth – bringing together millions of data points from quantitative and qualitative sources to base our decisions on. Our purpose is to unlock potential for our communities mentioned above. Our vision is a world where it’s easy to do the right thing throughout those communities. If you’re ready to uplift others, challenge your ego, commit to the truth, and be better than yesterday – keep reading.
Note: This application is for our Summer 2022 Internship. We are currently accepting applications and will be reviewing until April 30. We will begin interviews shortly thereafter.
Our Summer 2022 Internship is fully remote and runs for 12-weeks, June through August. You must be able to dedicate 20 hours/week to your work throughout the Internship.
What about you? You’re a data-obsessed problem-solver and creative-minded analyst. Even though you love exploring new ideas, you believe that strategic decisions should be backed by data. You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture. You’re quick to pick up patterns and patient enough to identify long-term trends. You’re eager to sink your teeth into data, and start helping Seer’s departments by delivering valuable insights.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll contribute to our internal BI (Business Intelligence) service, as part of our Operations department
- You’ll provide cross-divisional support inside of Seer and to our stakeholders
- You’ll help field requests and work to define the requirements of those requests.
- You’ll act as a “Junior Associate” while shadowing and collaborating with our BI Lead
- You’ll develop verbal and written communication skills, especially in dealing with upper management and executive-level stakeholders.
- You’ll build skills in BI Development and Design using BI platforms (e.g. Power BI, Looker, Tableau).
- You’ll leverage basic SQL skills within tools like Google Cloud Platform and dbt Cloud.
- You’ll design and deliver analytical solutions to help solve problems and support departmental decisions.
- You will share what you’re working on via POV write-ups, presentations, or contributing to the Seer Interactive blog.
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You’re passionate about data analysis and get excited about all aspects of delivery data insights including cleaning, transforming, modeling and designing.
- You have basic SQL knowledge and have applied those skills in a project or two
- You have experience working with at least one BI platform (Power BI, Looker, Tableau, Domo)
- You have relevant internship experience or hands-on project experience within digital marketing (Bonus points for agency experience)
- You take initiative and can self-direct in the absence of detailed guidelines
- You’re comfortable managing deadlines for multiple deliverables and thrive in a fast-paced, open environment
- You have a strong sense of self, which means you’re able to say no, deliver feedback, have the confidence to provide input, etc.
What’s the commitment?
- We need ya for 12 weeks, 20 hours/week, remote from anywhere in the US
- You do NOT need to be a student. This internship is open to anyone who is interested in taking their first step into digital marketing
- And yes, this is a $PAID INTERNSHIP$
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though :)
Read Full Job Description