The Business Development Representative Intern (BDRI) is responsible for daily lead generation and lead qualification in support of various marketing campaigns and activities.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- You will develop marketing generated in-bound leads and respond to product inquiries from various lead sources, including all marketing campaigns, website programs, call-ins, email, conferences and other channels
- Actively understand our technology, solution and industry trends to effectively communicate the value proposition and ROI of our solution
- Assist with lead generation campaigns and email campaigns as necessary. Complete accurate tracking of communication with potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams on other projects as assigned
Years of Experience in Related Field:
Education: You must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate/graduate in Spring 2022 with expected graduation in winter 2022 or spring 2023
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Some accounting knowledge
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; no special demands required.