Business Development Intern at ActiveCampaign
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
Reporting to the VP of Business Development, the Business Development Intern will focus on building product knowledge, developing business communication and sales skills, gaining industry experience, and supporting the organization through value added projects. We are looking to hire our future Sales Development Representative and continue to build a culture of promoting from within through our BDR Program - this internship will give you exposure to what it's all about.
What your day could consist of:
- Participate in all ongoing SDR training and team meetings
- Support with any social media/brand exposure (ex. Ghost write LinkedIn posts for the Business Development teams to share)
- Assemble various Business Development decks
- Support Onboarding motion through list building
- Own Ad Hoc projects that advance the Business Development motion
- Review Confluence homepage (team workspace) and advise on content revisions
- Own and update written record of everything that has taken place during various Business Development meetings
- Update required documentation
- Support the SDR Managers and team members with daily tasks
What is needed:
- Incoming Junior or Senior with a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Interest in an entry level tech sales position
- Prior sales/business/extracurricular experience is a plus
- Minimum of 20 hours a week is required for this role, we can be flexible with school schedules
- Highly organized self starter with a positive and learning attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Flexible and open to changing priorities, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframe
- Effective communication skills, verbal and writtenTeam player who is effective partnering cross functionally
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.