Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a Business Analyst Intern with deep knowledge of data structuring, analysis and report creation/design. The business analyst will support Uniphore’s delivery team in implementing and measuring the success of our products and services.
- Work with client and internal resources to identify, model and calculate key performance indicators to input into our product configurations
- Configure the Uniphore product suite by analyzing key words, phrases and emotions associated with the KPIs
- Utilize Uniphore tools to create tasks, activities and milestones for new and ongoing initiatives
- Create and manage status plans
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to interview, research, analyze and derive business functional and technical requirements
- Independently carry out meetings/discussions with customers and interpret/document solution requirements
- Foster a positive work environment that allows Uniphore to flourish
- Telecommunications industry or speech analytics experience is preferred/ideal?
- Requires superb analytical skills, methodical thinking and ability to define problems and frame solutions
- Experience in driving business requirements workshops, knowledge gathering interviews and preparing Requirement Documents, Specification Documents, Data Flows, Customer Life-cycle Flows and Process Flows
- Experience working directly with internal or external clients in Business Operations or Analytics Service Delivery. Knowledge of multiple business verticals or domains a plus
- Experience in Data Analysis, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools and Methodologies
- Very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills is a must
- Excellent communications, presentation (verbal and written) and influencing skills
- Super strong team player that works and plays well with others
- Fluent in Spanish
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description