Grailed is one of the largest peer-to-peer marketplaces for clothing. We are the future of fashion commerce, empowering sustainable self-expression through style.
Grailed is a fully-remote team that works between the hours of 10am - 6pm ET. We also have our headquarters in NYC (SoHo) for those who wish to work from an office environment. Our team focuses on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do.
We’re looking for a Brand Marketing Intern to help deliver impactful, culturally-relevant brand and merchandising campaigns that engage new and existing members of the Grailed community. This role is a mixture of art and science, requiring a balance of qualitative and quantitative abilities to inform concepts that advance the brand and the business.
The Brand Marketing Intern is a unique blend of storyteller, strategist and smooth operator who can put big picture creative ideas into detailed plans for action. We’re looking for a natural leader, who takes pride in their ability to support cross-functional teammates and external collaborators alike.
As Brand Marketing Intern, you will do things like:
- Spearhead the merchandising workflow end-to-end, including but not limited to: calendar planning, comms assignment, design requests, data entry, and curated collection building.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional partners across the org (retention, social, creative, and growth) to execute campaigns on time.
- Collect campaign data in accordance with the objectives and KPIs outlined in the initial strategy; make recommendations for future campaign optimizations (both in terms of operations and campaign strategy) based on learnings.
- Support strategic marketing campaigns, leveraging internal and external tools and partners to craft concepts that respond to key insights, articulate key messages and deliver on the desired brand/business objectives.
- Support the creative concepting process, contributing creative ideas to tell the brand story in new, exciting and culturally-relevant ways to both new and existing Grailed users.
- Become an expert and internal advocate for Grailed’s brand, products and target customer.
The following might describe you:
- Strategic. You support developing cross-channel campaign strategies with a clear understanding of our target consumer, the broader market and the objectives of the Grailed brand and business.
- Organized. You are a true operator and able to manage multiple projects at once through cross-functional collaboration, open lines of communication and the use of a clearly articulated operating process and project management routines.
- Data-Driven. You back up your creative recommendations with data-driven insights, bringing ideas back to the target consumer and how our business is primed to win in the broader market. You are able to leverage both qualitative and quantitative data to justify strategies.
- Creative. You can support our strategies with creative recommendations for campaign concepts, both on and off-platform.
- Communicative. You are an excellent communicator, leveraging clear verbal and written communication to convey your ideas, strategies and directives to direct reports, cross-functional partners and outside agencies.
Grailed cares deeply about the customer and the employee experience. We are a fully-distributed team with headquarters in NYC. Each Grailed team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please email us at [email protected] to let us know.
Read Full Job Description