BizOps Intern - Spring 2025 - Pittsburgh, PA at CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen)
| Pittsburgh, PA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:22 p.m. (CST) on Monday, July 17, 2023
At CLA we create inspired careers.We recognize that each inspired career journey is different. That's why CLA exists, to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you.We are seeking BizOps Interns for our Pittsburgh office.Are you excited to work on an inclusive team doing impactful work for clients? Do you enjoy pushing yourself and working independently, determined to find the right answer? Do you enjoy collaborating with and helping others? If your answer to any of these questions is "YES", then apply to our BizOps Intern position at CLA!PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop industry knowledge through greater exposure to peers, clients, regular self-study, and formal training opportunities.
- Gain exposure to a variety of client situations to develop business skills. Retain knowledge gained and performance feedback provided to transfer into future work.
- Accounts payable / cash disbursements processing, accounts receivable / cash receipts processing, and payroll processing or coordination.
- Supporting multiple clients' accounting functions.
- Complete non-complex account reconciliations to be reviewed by BizOps Senior, Assistant Controller, Controller, or CFO.
- Works as a team member in meeting the needs of the office staff, principals and clients. With guidance, provide excellent client service to help clients reach their goals.
- Bachelor's Degree or working towards the achievement of a bachelor's degree. Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- Exemplify our CLA values - curious, collaborative, transparent, inclusive, and reliable.
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions, initiative to make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness.
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to client sites.
- Relevant work experience preferred including other internships, summer jobs, school jobs, etc.
More Information on CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen)
CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) operates in the Fintech industry. CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) was founded in 2012. It has 6732 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 23 open jobs at CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen), click here.
Read Full Job Description