Beta Support Analyst Intern at Verifone (Tampa Bay, FL)
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.What you'll do
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via phone, email and/or remotely connecting to the system.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, identifies and resolves problems timely; gathers and analyzes information effectively; develops alternative solutions where possible.
- Create new cases and document customer’s technical issues using approved corporate tools. Update cases with progress of achieving the resolution.
- Practice good follow-through techniques to ensure proper resolution of issues.
- Update stakeholders with progress, escalating as required.
- Create detailed documentation on steps taken to identify and remediate issues.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands in a proactive manner.
- Good time management and the ability to manage multiple projects, ad hoc requests and regular deliverable simultaneously.
- Ability to work on his/her own, as well as function as part of our team.
- Proven ability to work in a team and communicate across teams and functions to deliver solutions.
- Extremely organized.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong overall skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Salesforce, WinSCP, Putty, RSA would be an asset.
- Experience with Linux would be an asset.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.