2022 MBA Consultant (Summer Intern) at Chewy
Chewy is looking for passionate, creative problem-solver first-year MBA students to join our teams as MBA Consultant Summer Interns in sunny Dania Beach, FL. Our 10 week MBA Internship Program is a hands-on opportunity to put your b-school knowledge and analytical capabilities to work by creatively solving some of Chewy’s most critical business problems.
At Chewy, you’re not “just” an intern—you’re a key member of the team whose opinions and ideas are welcomed. From Day 1, you’ll act as an owner, analyzing data, meeting with stakeholders and thinking strategically about your project and the impact it will have on our business and pet parents. As an MBA Consultant, you’ll bring the Chewy experience to life by placing the customer’s needs first and creating a best in class experience for pet parents everywhere.
In addition to robust project work, you will also participate in programming focused on your professional development, exposure to senior leadership and fostering connections with your intern cohort through fun social activities. Did we mention there are dogs in the office, too?!
At Chewy, no two days are the same and as an MBA Consultant, you’ll experience our fast-paced environment firsthand while making an impact as Chewy continues to innovate, enter new markets, and provide a best in class customer experience.
MBA Summer Internship Opportunities may be available in the following areas:
- Merchandising/Private Brands
- Supply Chain/Operations
- Product Management
- Human Resources
Candidates will interview for the MBA Internship Program, not for a specific team. Offers will be extended for the program as a whole. Team placements will be made in advance of the internship and based on business need and functional area of interest.
What You’ll Need:
- Current enrollment status as a 1st year student toward an MBA degree
- Minimum 3 to 5 years post-Bachelor's professional work experience
- Strong, clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think critically and a natural curiosity for problem solving
- Passion for innovation and ability to drive strategies to completion
- Ability to lead, be nimble, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated quantitative analytical capabilities
- Ability to work 40 hours per week during the 10 week internship
- Current authorization to work permanently in the US without sponsorship
- This position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]