Workday Human Resources Technology Analyst (HRTA) (Remote - US) at Mercy Health
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!
The HR Technology Analyst on the Human Resources Technology Solutions (HRTS) team will provide hands on design and configuration expertise in modules this person will work with business users globally to comprehend business requirements, help define scalable business processes, and implement best practices in configuring and designing the HCM Systems. They will design functional solutions that are in line with Bon Secours Mercy Health's needs while staying consistent with the application architecture. This position will be responsible for supporting HR applications, processes, and projects. This position will be responsible for data gathering, testing, and communication throughout the implementation of configuration changes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform required application updates and configuration functions
- Map business processes to HCM Business Process, identify strategies, risks, and options when gaps are identified, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet business requirements while staying consistent with native architecture.
- Interact with business customers (internal and external) to understand and document their business processes and requirements.
- Create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional specification documents, test plans, and test cases, user training documents, and implementation documentation as necessary.
- Provide frequent and clear communications regarding the status of initiatives, keeping stakeholders informed of changes and work that is in progress
- Develops functional test plans, coordinates user acceptance testing, and guides business users in testing.
- Research and identify the root causes for problems and own their resolution
- Work alongside the integration team to design, configure, and test integrations between internal systems and external vendors.
- Bachelors Degree
- Combination of post-secondary education and experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum Years and Type of Experience: 3 years
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Workday experience required
- Workday Recruiting (application) experience preferred
Bon Secours Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Many of our opportunities reward* your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Employer contributions to retirement savings plan when eligible
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
*Benefits offerings vary according to employment status
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Days (United States of America)
SS Human Resources - HR Services
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email [email protected]. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected].