VP of People Operations at SEER Interactive (Philadelphia, PA)
| Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:48 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing consultancy that harnesses compassion, data, and technology to make a mark on our communities - our coworkers, our clients, our industry, and our neighbors. We believe in relentlessly pursuing (and sharing) the truth – bringing together millions of data points from quantitative and qualitative sources to base our decisions on. Our purpose is to unlock potential for our communities mentioned above. Our vision is a world where it’s easy to do the right thing throughout those communities. If you’re ready to uplift others, challenge your ego, commit to the truth, and be better than yesterday – keep reading.
What about you? Your passion for people and ‘team’ is unprecedented. You have experience in building, growing, and evolving a People Operations team within a culture-first organization that has grown under your leadership. You’re a natural leader and navigating uncharted territory gives you energy, in fact, innovation is what fuels you. You’re a coach and confidant, and believe that you’re only as successful as the people that you bring along with you. You are a visionary, an architect, and a builder. As an experienced People Leader, you have grown a People Operations team from end to end and beyond. Your work is your art: continuously growing, refining, and shaping your craft.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You will lead Seer’s People Operations team end to end: from talent acquisition through all things ‘HR’ to offboarding into our Alumni network, you will ensure Seer’s values are pulled through every aspect of our employee lifecycle.
- Lead & set the strategic direction with your team across the diverse programs owned by the People Operations team: Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, and Recognition, Total Compensation and Rewards, Training, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Evolve Seer’s Talent Acquisition practice to meet the needs of a highly competitive and remote landscape, enabling alignment between growth of the team and business.
- You will manage, grow, and develop a team of 6+ Recruiters, HR Leads, and Business Partners across Seer’s People Operations team.
- You’ll drive innovation across people operations, working on several high-impact engagement activities, with an emphasis on employee engagement and retention.
- Leverage data as the foundation for what you do, empowering everyone around you to make better ‘people’ decisions that are rooted in data.
- You’ll develop and oversee programs to foster an inclusive culture and diverse workplace, empowering all employees to contribute to Seer at their full potential.
- Serve on the Executive Leadership Team, helping to shape and support overall company direction and strategic goals as well as serve as an Executive Sponsor for company-wide initiatives and investments.
- Serve as a strategic advisor and business partner to your colleagues on the Executive Team, helping to navigate opportunities and challenges across their respective teams.
- Inspire and challenge your team to partner, influence, and challenge the status quo -- elevating leadership and people practices along the way.
- Help lead the company along our shift to a Remote First organization with a continued focus on culture & employee retention & growth.
The skills you'll bring to the table…
- You have experience growing and scaling a hybrid, remote & culture-first organization beyond 200 team members.
- You have a strong grasp on the tools, process, technology, and infrastructure required to attract, retain, engage and grow a remote-first team.
- You’ve built and led an exceptional People Operations & Talent Acquisition team within a fast-growing remote organization. (Bonus points if fully remote!)
- You’ve served as a member of a Senior Leadership Team in a 200+ person organization, supporting Senior Leadership and Executives.
- Strong business acumen; you understand and can seamlessly articulate the ROI on the suite of people programs that run across the organization.
- You love a fast-paced, dynamic organization and have a bias toward action. You have experience in an advertising agency and/or a service-driven organization.
- You’re a data nerd; reporting and spotting trends gets you pretty jazzed. You’re always on the lookout for opportunities to be more efficient and scalable, leveraging data to make smarter “people” decisions where possible.
- Your personality and demeanor naturally puts people at ease. You are approachable and empathetic in listening to team concerns, then immediately put pen to paper to find a solution.
- Thought leadership, you believe in sharing what you know.
- Strong knowledge of local, state, and federal policy and requirements, ensuring that Seer remains compliant as we grow and scale.
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though :)
Read Full Job Description