We are an ambitious, well-funded, high-growth global technology company transforming the hotel industry. At Duetto, we are passionate about creating innovative solutions to help hoteliers thrive. Although we work hard and operate at “Duetto speed,” the work atmosphere is casual, flexible, collaborative, and most of all, fun.
We are currently seeking an experienced VP, People to join our team. We are looking to find someone who cares deeply about maintaining an awesome culture, as well as guiding and supporting our scaling needs as we continue to grow. Reporting to our CEO, this is an exceptional opportunity to further define and optimize how we identify, recruit, develop and retain top talent while providing a world-class employee experience. You would be part of the Executive Leadership Team. The ideal candidate is an experienced and passionate leader who has built and influenced high-performing cultures at global, distributed growth-stage companies.
What you will do:
- Be a trusted advisor to the leadership team on all talent and people related issues including attraction, retention, employee performance and communications.
- Lead and mentor the members of the People Ops team.
- Coach people managers to become increasingly more effective at leading, managing and developing their teams, employees and cross-functional relationships.
- Oversee the recruitment team to implement best practices and processes to attract the best talent globally.
- Enhance and implement best practices that will improve efficiency and the overall effectiveness of the People function, from internal processes to appropriate technology solutions.
- Work to ensure that our global compensation and benefit programs are competitive and effective.
- Run our annual performance review process.
- Continue to build and define our exceptional company culture.
- Provide regular reporting to the CEO and CFO on various internal metrics.
- Manage our facilities and administrative staff with complete ownership of global office functions.
- Oversee employee training and development programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Global business experience.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 10-15 years of experience.
- M&A experience preferred.
- Previous experience leading a People function for an international Saas company.
- Proven track record in high growth, global organization.
- Ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization.
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate appropriate HR and business strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Duetto Closes $80 Million Series D Financing Round Led by Warburg Pincus
- Duetto Announces Leadership Appointments
- Sandman Hotel Group Partners with Duetto for Data-Driven Revenue Decisions
- World-Class Mohegan Sun Partners with Duetto to Drive Innovation
- Duetto Reaches 150,000 Rooms Milestone in Europe
- Las Vegas's Downtown Grand Casino Chooses Duetto to Drive Revenue
Duetto investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel Partners, Icon Ventures and Battery Ventures as well as notable individual investors from the technology and travel communities.
Duetto is bringing progressive 'big data' cloud technology to the enterprise side of the travel business, a massive industry ripe for innovation that represents almost 10% of global GDP. Led by former Salesforce.com CTO and travel industry experts, we use predictive analytics to help hotels make more money through smarter pricing decisions.
Our team is Series D funded by an impressive list of investors including Warburg Pincus, Accel, Battery Ventures, Icon Ventures, Altimeter Capital, Trinity Ventures, and Benchmark Capital, as well as notable individual investors from the technology and travel communities.
At Duetto, we are committed to creating an atmosphere of inclusion and acceptance. We believe that by cultivating a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, we will continue to lead the industry with our cutting-edge platform-based hospitality technology. Duetto offers an open and collaborative work environment with competitive benefits packages including flexible work hours, 28+ days of PTO per year (including holidays), 12-20 weeks of fully-paid parental leave, and frequent community-building events.