Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is committed to hiring and developing new grads in a supportive environment to build for the future of our company and the industry. Generation Veeva is our global new graduate development program that has four main tracks. We are seeking a University Recruiting Associate for our Engineering Development Program (EDP) to help create an engaging candidate experience for our Associate Software Engineering roles. You will support our University Recruiters and keep the interview process running smoothly. You will represent Veeva as a Generation Veeva ambassador at career fairs and networking events.
What You’ll Do
- Create an engaging candidate experience by calling applicants to discuss their application
- Keep candidate records organized and up to date in our applicant tracking system
- Coordinate candidate interviews
- Support our University Recruiters on campus by attending career fairs and networking events
- Participate in internal EDP events
- Located within commuting distance of Boston, MA
- Experience in a customer service type role - No recruiting experience, please!
- Passionate about helping new grads start their careers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated, and productive
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Organized and proficient with technology, including Google suite
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]