University Recruiter - Generation Veeva at Veeva
| East Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:37 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 15, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is committed to hiring and developing new grads in a supportive environment to build for the future of our company and the industry. Generation Veeva is our global new graduate development program that has three main tracks. We are seeking a University Recruiter for our Engineering Development Program to coordinate University recruiting events, identify top university graduates, and interview candidates for our Associate Software Engineering roles. You will represent Veeva as a Generation Veeva Ambassador to connect, target, and build our brand across Universities. You will be responsible for presenting content for events and facilitating the follow through with candidates. This role is critical to driving a continuous stream of talented, emerging software engineers to start and grow their careers at Veeva.
What You'll Do
- Represent Veeva as a Generation Veeva Ambassador to connect and build our brand across Universities
- Locate and recruit talented students and recent graduates from universities to fill Associate Software Engineering positions
- Coordinate and facilitate on-campus recruiting events
- Create and deliver in-person and virtual presentations/webinars to educate potential candidates on the career opportunities at Veeva
- Interview candidates to ensure they are a fit for the position and the role
- Facilitate follow-through with candidates and hiring team
- Located within commuting distance to Pleasanton, CA
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- 2+ years of sales and/or customer service type experience - No recruiting experience, please!
- Excellent Written, Communication and Presentation Skills
- Quickly build relationships and trust with candidates and new hires
- Goal-oriented with the ability to work independently; self-motivated and productive
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Passionate about helping new grads start and grow their career in the right way
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Charitable giving program
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at talent_accommoda[email protected]