University Recruiter (Contract) at Reddit
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 500 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet.
Reddit is looking for a University Recruiter (Contract) to join our growing and dynamic University Programs team. Reddit’s University Programs is an engine for driving recruitment of diverse candidates into the business. This person will help attract and recruit incredible early talent for both our Technical & Business internships and/or new grad opportunities. This person will be responsible for developing an inclusive recruitment strategy to address Reddit’s diversity hiring efforts as our University Programs scale to demand. You will create, steer, and evolve an active talent acquisition strategy by developing both internal & external relationships to hire the best talent. You believe that candidate experience starts from the very first engagement and you are an ambassador of a "candidate-first" philosophy.
The core focus of this University Recruiter (Contract) will be recruitment of diverse talent into our internship and/or new grad opportunities in the fall/spring season and assisting in the implementation of the University Program during the summer season.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for our interns (“Snooterns") and/or new grads across North America, creating an exceptional candidate experience
- Build inclusive recruitment strategies to attract, source, assess and hire qualified candidates into Reddit’s internship & new grad opportunities
- Create university focused recruitment events & campaigns to meet diversity hiring efforts
- Establish key external relationships with universities and student organizations to drive a robust pipeline of diverse candidates into Reddit’s early talent opportunities
- Partner with internal stakeholders (University Program Manager & Hiring Managers & teams) to determine a competitive strategy to meet hiring goals across multiple teams
- Identify industry best practices to improve recruitment strategies, data analysis, and defined metrics / outcomes
- Assist in the alignment and implementation of the University Program; including recruiting, on-boarding, calibration/training, performance management, offer process, and program metrics.
What We Can Expect From You:
- 2+ years of experience recruiting, programs/project management, and event execution
- Experience with full-cycle university recruiting (variety of roles preferred)
- Experience partnering with team members, interviewers, and hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Experience using data to measure and evaluate the success of recruitment/ programs over time
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience working with an ATS (Greenhouse) and Workday
- Experience in Engineering/Product/Sales university recruitment
- Flexibility to effectively manage changing priorities or ambiguity
- Experience working with interns and/or new grads in multiple regions (NA & EMEA)
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].