Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you'll be responsible for:
As a training specialist, you will play an integral role in facilitating and executing employee development programs. You will get the flexibility to design and organize training courses by combining creativity, research and analysis of existing and new materials. Circle is at the intersection of crypto, traditional financial systems, and payment companies and it is important that people understand this ever-evolving landscape. We are looking for someone who is incredibly passionate about the changing landscape of the way we experience money and is passionate about teaching others why this matters, how we do it, and how this is being experienced in the world. You will also have the chance to collaborate with other members of the Talent Team to deliver trainings and enhance productivity across a number of exciting learning initiatives.
What you'll work on:
- Identify and assess training needs by evaluating existing areas of strengths and challenges.
- Translate needs into training that help develop employees and enhance productivity.
- Oversee or develop the production of manuals, instruction materials, aids, and digital resources.
- Deliver structured learning experiences and assess impact.
- Stay abreast with the latest tools and trends in employee development
- Deliver various training courses, including industry specific content.
- Run our Talent Welcome orientation for new Circlers and actively look for ways to improve the experience.
- Exemplify the desired culture and values of Circle.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 4+ years of delivering best-in-class learning experiences, including employee development, new hire orientation and onboarding.
- Prior experience working in a rapidly scaling fintech or tech company (400+ to 1,000+ employees) over a 2 year time period will be given preference.
- Proven aptitude for and knowledge in Crypto / Blockchain technology and infrastructure.
- Proven experience developing trusted and collaborative relationships at all levels of an organization including senior level talent to drive Talent programs.
- Proven positive results for deployed training programs and learning opportunities.
- Comfort and experience with ambiguity.
- Excellent decision making skills and a sense of urgency. You're able to juggle competing priorities with a focus on timely execution and follow through.
- Self-starter mentality.
- Strong business acumen coupled with emotional intelligence: you understand the key drivers and dynamics of a high growth technology business.
- Proficiency in G-Suite, Slack and MacBook preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Some travel may be required for this position
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote