Total Rewards Partner at Blockchain.com (Remote)
The Total Rewards plays a vital role in assisting in the delivery of International Comp & Bens management and processes. You’ll be a subject matter expert and strategic partner to our People and Business Managers, supporting them in meeting their business objectives and talent strategies in relation to the cross- border deployment of our People in a compliant and efficient manner. plays a vital role in ensuring the teams they partner with are thriving and executing at scale and translating business strategy into people & org strategy.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- As part of the People Success team and attached to the Head of Total Rewards, your mission will be
- Participate in the development and implementation of various studies/surveys related to compensation, benefits and international mobility, their analysis and the implementation of recommendations for the People
- Collaborate and advise the People Partners, Talent Acquisition team on compensation recommendations.
- Participate in the implementation of innovative Global Total Rewards projects (Incentive scheme, LTI, flexible benefits, Global Mobility policy, Rewards technology…)
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of the annual performance, salary and bonus reviews
- Develop and implement the communication of the remuneration and benefits package for the various stakeholders
- Drive and initiate global immigration and mobility cases through their complete life cycle; acting as the primary point of contact to candidates, employees, internal partners, managers, and external vendors
- Audit and ensure valid work authorization are obtained prior to a start date; including Right to Work verification check
- Contact of providers in international mobility
- A taste for numbers and a developed analytical sense
- A strong appetite to touch different topics & for multi-tasking
- Experience managing an Immigration, Relocation or Global Mobility Program
- Knowledgeable of UK and US immigration requirements – other countries would be an advantage
- Ability to handle confidential situations with integrity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - you know how to communicate well in person and over email
- Self-starter mentality with ability to work autonomously and produce results on a varied number of projects. You are a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of person!
- Your English level is fluent; Spanish and/or French is a +
- If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options.
- Radford, Comptryx
- Any Benefits platform
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US),
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at [email protected] Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.