CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! CareRev's mission is to build a sustainable future for healthcare professionals. CareRev is a modern marketplace platform offering professionals the freedom to choose how and when they work, tools and training to develop their careers, and personalized growth opportunities.
We are growing and so is our People Operations team! We are looking for an experienced Total Rewards Manager. You will be the initial point of contact for the greater CareRev community for support with People Operations questions. You are someone who is driven by a hyper-growth environment and you are highly adaptable to change. If this sounds like you, please read on!
What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement a compensation strategy, consistent with promotion and merit cycles and reflective of CareRev’s values
- Oversee all compliance matters including but not limited to FLSA compliance, workers compensation, unemployment claims and other state-specific tax requirements for a fully remote team dispersed across the country
- Manage full leave of absence process: policy communication, planning and documentation, payroll processing and re-entry.
- Partner with benefits broker on open enrollment
- Administer 401(k)
- Support day-to-day inquiries on benefits and payroll
- Assess the effectiveness of existing compensation practices, building strategy and making recommendations to ensure CareRev leads market trends and landscape.
- Conduct internal and external equity audit, developing recommendations to improve equitable practices.
- Support other People Ops functions as needed
What We’re Looking For:
- A compensation professional who is passionate about making the numbers and about the people
- 4-5 years of experience managing compensation strategy and benefits for a high-growth startup
- Prior experience managing teams
- Experience with multi-state and federal filings is required
- In-depth understanding of benefits, 401(k), and broker collaboration
- Experience with the CareRev HRIS, Rippling, preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
A Few Reasons to Consider Us:
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short term disability 100% covered by CareRev
- Life insurance covered by CareRev
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company match
- Office equipment stipend
- Learning reimbursement program
CareRev is putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We deeply value changing the world for the better! To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding to further our mission. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss with your Recruiter.
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds of work equipment
- Ability to set up home office to include desk and chair
CareRev is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful manner. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. CareRev treats all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. CareRev also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Washington State, Colorado and New York City Applicants ONLY: Please contact us directly for compensation information at [email protected] and include your Full Name, Job Name, and the City and State in which you reside. Please allow 48 business hours for a response. Applicants: PLEASE NOTE, this email is not for candidates to apply to jobs directly. Resumes sent via this email address are not in our Applicant Tracking System, and therefore can not be included in our recruiting process. Please Apply following the steps below.