Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Interactions
Who is Interactions?
Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Citi, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of the Corporate team, you will be a part of the backbone of a company that builds and brings to market artificial intelligence technologies, including natural language processing and cognitive computing. You will build best practices that will serve internal (and sometimes external) customers and business partners.
This is a Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator role that will support our hiring volume. This individual will assist the Talent Acquisition (TA) team with candidate experience, scheduling and relationship management. This includes new hire onboarding processes, correspondence and monitoring various recruiting tools, pipeline and their performance. The Coordinator will also offer administrative support with projects related to attracting, hiring, and retaining the best talent at Interactions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow up and communication with candidates
- Manage job postings and optimize effectiveness through various tools
- Assist with interview scheduling and on site candidate visits, schedule product demos as needed
- Proactively research and generate new and creative sourcing methods to attract talent
- Assist with College & University event calendar, or other professional recruiting events, i.e registrations, on campus events, marketing materials
- Support TA team with various projects including but not limited to; Employment Brand, GlassDoor, Interview and Selection Process, social media and/or recruiting events, research etc...
- Update project plans and work with internal teams as appropriate
- Process new hire onboarding activities and background checks as needed
- Assist with candidate correspondence and applicant tracking accuracy
- 2 – 4 years of talent acquisition or HR experience
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Excellent collaboration skills and goal orientation
- Attention to process and detail
- Managing timelines effectively
- Bachelor’s degree
Why Work at Interactions?
We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.