ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. We’re backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
Our Talent Team is highly process-driven and collaborative, and we prioritize candidate experience and efficiency for every candidate. As a Technology and Product Recruiter, you’ll play a key role in driving a strong candidate lifecycle, collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify best practices, and become a trusted and valued partner within our organization. This role is integral to unlocking growth for our business by scaling our Product, Engineering, Design, and Research teams, which all play a pivotal role in the growth, rebound, and evolution of the company.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts are deeply ingrained in your work in Talent and recruiting, and you’re fully invested in moving the needle at ezCater. Our ideal candidate should be motivated to embed themselves in the teams they partner with, while being a sponge and learning as much as possible. This will give you the exceptional ability to find, attract, qualify, and hire amazing people. You will have plenty of autonomy and ownership of a high-priority req load, and your hustle, poise, and organization will enable you to consistently deliver against goals and grow as a Talent professional.
What You'll Do:
- Lead full-lifecycle recruiting across a variety of requisitions at once - ranging from individual contributors through management positions within our Technology/Product organization
- Source candidates: list build, message, engage passive candidates
- Be a key contributor and foster Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) hiring efforts
- Phone screens: interview, qualify, and sell to both passive and active candidates
- Lead meetings: intake meetings to kick off searches, prep meeting to align hiring teams, debrief meetings to make hiring decisions, and many others
- Closing and Hiring: extend and negotiate offers with candidates
- Contribute to external partnerships strategies and efforts
- Continuously keep Employer Brand and our specific technology/product focused brand top of mind during recruiting efforts
- Represent ezCater and the Talent team as a strong ambassador
- Identify and deliver market trends, updates, and necessary metrics
- 2 - 5 years of technology recruiting/talent acquisition experience serving in agency, in-house talent, or combination of both settings
- Incredible organization skills and a demonstrated ability to organize your day for efficiency
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Passion for the role that talent plays in the growth of a business
- Confidence and composure to have direct conversations with candidates, hiring managers, and colleagues
- Intrinsic motivation to grow your career and own your success
- An eagerness and willingness to give and receive feedback, because we all love learning from each other
- Knowledge of the Product & Technology scene across multiple regions
Starting Salary Range: $75,000 - $95,000
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.