Technical Sourcer at Visa (Atlanta, GA)
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically considered for the following locations: Austin, TX; Highlands Ranch, CO; Atlanta, GA.Job Description
Visa's Global Technology Talent Acquisition team is focused on delivering best-in-class sourcing strategies and services to our Technology organization. The Technology organization at Visa is a key, strategic pillar to Visa's growth and operational strategy, in the way that we build, manage, support, and productize global payment technology. They are solving massive, complex technical problems at significant scale.
Technical Sourcer responsibilities include but are not limited to -
- Collaborate with the Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies, aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Identify potential candidates through the use of creative sourcing methods, beyond LinkedIn Recruiter, including Boolean, x-ray searching, competitive mapping, etc.
- Identify a diverse slate of candidates for each search.
- Call, screen and qualify candidates.
- Integrate diversity sourcing strategies into candidate development strategies.
- Gain Knowledge of the business we support.
- Drive deep partnerships with the business including understanding business priorities, technology roadmap, etc.
- Providing exceptional hiring manager and candidate experiences.
Flex Work Arrangement - Hybrid Position - Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.Qualifications
• BA/BS degree preferred and a minimum of 3 years recruiting or sourcing experience for a search
firm and/or in-house talent acquisition team.
• Deep knowledge of sourcing methodologies and tools.
• Experience sourcing technical talent required.
• Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure.
• Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners
• Team player and positive attitudes are a must.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, an ability to multitask, strong attention to detail and
be able to work autonomously.
• Experience sourcing at scale via events, continuous pipelining, and other methods
• Experience sourcing for niche roles in a just in time manner
• Knowledge of competitive market mapping
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.