Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
Opendoor is looking for a Technical Sourcer to help build our Engineering and Data Science teams. If you have a track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates then we want you! Our Recruiting team reflects the Opendoor company culture.
The ideal candidate is one that is a positive team player that can adapt to our rapid growth environment. We will look to you to build strong pipelines through creative sources for our technical roles. There will be a high priority on both high-touch candidate experience and connection to our teams and their needs.
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds, being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We believe that it is our diversity and unique personal experiences that help us deliver the best results for our customers.
- Partner with Recruiters to create sourcing strategy and share information that facilitates an effective search process
- Design and manage the entire candidate experience from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Proactively conduct research and explore new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies with a focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, etc
- Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, employee referrals
- Act as a search expert for a functional area(s) by understanding business hiring needs
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, visa status, salary range, relocation needs, basic qualifications
- 3+ years of sourcing or coordination experience
- Working experience with Lever is a plus
- Experience in a fast-moving, start-up style environment
- A team player with a high sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and multi tasking abilities are essential to this position
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Read Full Job Description