From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Want to have an impact at one of the fastest-growing unicorn companies in the Bay Area? Join the Recruiting team at Fivetran! Fivetran is a Best Place to Work company in hyper-growth mode and was recently named to the Cloud 100 list as one of the hottest cloud software companies today. We are looking for a Senior Technical Sourcer to help us find the best passive talent in the industry as we plunge ahead into our mission to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. Our Recruiting team is committed to creating stellar candidate experiences while connecting. This is a 3 - 6 month full time contract position (40 hours/week) with opportunity to grow into a permanent role. This contract position pays hourly and does not qualify for benefits.
You’ll play a key role as a talent advisor to Recruiters and Hiring Managers, a true partner - collaborative, consultative, a champion of Fivetran values! You will search for prospective candidates and engage with them to better understand their experiences, interests and motivations. You will have access to LinkedIn Recruiter, GEM, and a number of employer branding tools to help drive the story of “Why Fivetran?” This role reports to our Head of Technical Recruiting and is based in our Oakland, California office (post COVID). If you’re passionate about using data to drive your outreach strategies and reach your audience, we’d love to hear from you!As a Senior Technical Sourcer at Fivetran, you will:
- Build strong partnerships with the hiring team; you probably see yourself as an honorary member of the departments you support and you’re invested in each team’s successes
- Source passive talent for a variety of technical positions in Engineering, product management, analytics, and customer support departments
- Extensively source for talent and continuously work on your messaging to get to above-average response rate
- Maintain our positive interview ratings through clear and timely communication with candidates; Keep candidate experience top-of-mind throughout the interviewing process
- Ensure adherence to data hygiene and best practices; Keep Greenhouse organized, interviews are documented, and feedbacks submitted in a timely manner
- Support Fivetran’s diversity, equity and inclusion values by working with the People team to innovate new ways to attract and hire a diverse range of talent
- Contribute to our Technical Recruiting Kit: a compendium of recruiting resources to enable fast and continuous knowledge-sharing
- An openness to growing a career with Fivetran! If your contract period goes well, you're up for joining us full time!
- Technical recruiting experience for junior to senior-level engineering and product roles. Experience in analytics, support engineering, and other types of technical roles is highly preferred.
- Experience building strong relationships with Hiring Managers in a very technical space to best understand the hard to find talent we’re searching for
- Strong, demonstrable skills utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter to find niche candidates with foundational knowledge of boolean search techniques
- Experience working both cross functionally both “in-house” and for staffing agencies
- Strong desire to learn new recruiting tools to better connect with prospective talent.
- A drive to maintain a high-volume and high-quality and diverse candidate pipeline that results in hires every quarter.
- You’re able to stay focused in ambiguous situations and adapt quickly in rapidly-changing environments
- You deeply care about providing candidates with delightful candidate experience
- You have a good intercultural intelligence and are passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion
- You’re a people person! You genuinely enjoy interacting with other human beings and you possess empathy and desire to match the best people with the best opportunities
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.