Technical Recruiting Manager at Density (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:38 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 5, 2022
At Density, we build the infrastructure necessary to measure how people use space. The result of distributing this platform is lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better designed cities. It is a long term pursuit and one we could use your help achieving.
As the Technical Recruiting Manager at Density, you will be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of our open positions, from sourcing to closing. We expect you to be a true partner to our hiring managers, helping to identify uniquely talented, amazing individuals to join our growing team. You’ll drive developing, improving, and scaling our recruiting processes for positions across all levels and departments.
We’re looking for a problem solver and a relationship builder that thrives in a fast-paced, growth-focused environment who will provide candidates an exceptional experience and help to scale our team (both the Density team as a whole and the talent team) thoughtfully.
- Great teams can create virtuous cycles
- Diverse teams build better products
- Exceptional work comes from sweating the details
- Seeking feedback is necessary to improve
- Self-awareness and awareness of others can be a superpower
- You can’t shortcut or clone culture “Culture fit” can create homogeneity so, better to measure candidates against values
In this role you will:
- Own Technical Recruiting at Density - build the team, the process, and a world class Technical Recruiting function!
- Manage the full cycle of technical recruitment, ensuring a positive end to end interview experience for all candidates
- Innovate on ways to build diverse pipelines, evolve and implement processes that will set us up for future growth, and develop creative engagement strategies
- Partner with hiring managers on hiring strategies, sourcing strategies, and initiatives to help hire quality talent
- Build strong, diverse pipelines of quality active and passive candidates through creative sourcing efforts
- Empower our hiring managers and team members to be better interviewers through ongoing training and interview improvements
- Lead interview teams through debriefs and support in making hiring decisions
- Be the face of Density to all our candidates
- And last but not least, think big! Hiring has always been special to Density, and we believe that to attract world-class talent, we need to have a best-in-class hiring process
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of full cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years leading a technical recruiting team
- Understanding of what great process-driven recruiting looks like, and is able to apply data to inform recruiting strategy and decisions
- Ability to strategically advise leaders and partners during the recruiting process
- Experience hiring across multiple disciplines
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong customer service orientationFamiliarity with Lever or equivalent ATS experience
- Experience with and a passion for hiring underrepresented leadership talent
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
What we bring:
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, mental and reproductive health, 401K, equity, Flex Fridays, Remote Friendly, unlimited and mandatory PTO and more.
- A work environment full of fun, smart, talented, dedicated, and truly kind teammates.
- Our values: be humble, seek feedback, and always solve the fundamental problem. These values are hard to achieve but we aspire to them daily.
- A team hailing from places like Apple, LinkedIn, Stripe, Meraki, Hashi Corp, WeWork, NASA, & beyond.
- $227 million raised from investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, and Upfront Ventures.
More Information on Density
Density operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, New York, NY and Syracuse, NY. Density was founded in 2014. It has 151 total employees. To see all 8 open jobs at Density, click here.
Read Full Job Description