Technical Recruiter(Contract) at Unity
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Unity is seeking an full-cycle Technical Recruiter that will be responsible for identifying, interviewing, and closing positions in various departments. We are a high-energy and collaborative team that loves working in a fast-paced environment doing exciting and impactful work for the overall business.What you’ll be doing
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Build a pipeline of top talent through researching and sourcing candidates
- Qualify candidates for technical and cultural fit
- Manage relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and internal partners
- Drive offer process – including extending offers, closing candidates
- Experience with full-cycle tech recruiting in the hi-tech industry or technical searching background from the recruitment firms
- Demonstrable track record to recruit for a variety of tech roles and levels
- Prior work with diversity and inclusion recruiting
- Experience with project-based or high volume recruitment
- Demonstrable track record of success in a global corporate recruiting environment
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS and GEM
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.