Technical Recruiter at Biamp (Portland, OR)
We make the world’s most extraordinary audio and video solutions. For over 40 years, Biamp has created and innovated professional audiovisual solutions that enable great communication. From the smallest of rooms to the largest of venues, we empower true human connection in every space.
As we grow to meet our customers’ needs and evolve to address the challenges of tomorrow, one guiding principle remains the same:
Biamp connects people through extraordinary audiovisual experiences.About our company:
- We’re growing. In the span of just four years, five companies have joined the Biamp family, increasing our product offerings and expanding our presence within the global market.
- We’re global. Installed in thousands of applications in over 100 countries, our products are supported by our employees located throughout 15 Biamp locations worldwide.
- We’re empowered. Joining a scaling company means employees have greater opportunities to gain experience while effecting genuine change within the organization.
- We’re cutting-edge (but local about it). Initial design, engineering, manufacturing, and testing are all managed within our own facilities, leading to shorter lead times, faster responses, and greater convenience for our clients overall.
Biamp Systems is seeking a full-time recruiter with a global AV manufacturing company headquartered in the Beaverton, Oregon.
This Recruiter will handle our Engineering/Technical direct hire staffing needs.
The responsibilities of the role include coordinating our hiring process, sourcing qualified candidates and applying advanced interviewing techniques. Ultimately, you’ll employ your specialized skills and network to help us bring the right people on board. Qualified applicants should submit a resume for immediate consideration.
Proactively source qualified candidates via job sites, databases, networking etc.
Utilizes social media to reach passive candidates using – forums, blogs, discussion sites – to help reach targeted passive prospects
Select and present qualified candidates to hiring teams
Help hiring teams interview candidates through various methods (e.g. structured interviews, behavioral interviews)
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of experience, knowledge and skills:
Experience in recruiting for technical and/or Engineering talent (software, hardware, DSP)
Professional verbal and written communication skills
Computer savvy, skilled in PC and Microsoft Office software
ATS management experience (JAZZHR is a plus)
The ability to build strong professional relationships
Honesty and integrity
A strong work ethic and drive for results
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) + matching
- Employer-paid base life insurance, short, and long-term disability
- Health savings accounts (with Biamp contribution) and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discretionary profit-sharing
- Referral bonuses