Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet our business objective
- Develop internal communications and processes for high internal visibility of progress toward achieving hiring targets
- Develop interview process that supports hiring for Rivian’s culture and values and work intensively with design, engineering, and business functions to improve every Rivian employee’s effectiveness at identifying the right talent
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Legal, Finance, PR, Growth, Facilities, HR, etc.)
- Embody the company values: Love the World. Be Curious. Get Stuff Done – Together. Zoom Out
- Be a catalyst for and lead the implementation of innovative global and regional recruiting programs and approaches around creating an amazing candidate experience, interviewer training, diversity hiring, efficient and effective interviewing process, creative sourcing strategies and more
- Work hard, exceed expectations, challenge dogmas
- 2-3 years technical recruiting experience in rapid growth setting
- Experience managing pipelines and multiple levels of hire from early career professionals to senior engineering management
- Client-focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing avenues, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Experience hiring for highly specialized technical roles.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected]Privacy
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.