Technical Recruiter at Wheel (Remote)
Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
- Establish and build end-to-end recruiting processes, job descriptions, and interview processes for the company
- Manage full-cycle/end-to-end technical recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Bring a consultative approach to recruiting and act as the SME on the talent market - you are a talent partner in all hiring activities at Wheel
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Help hiring teams interview candidates through various methods (i.e. technical and culture fit interviews)
- Experience in building and maintaining robust relationships and candidate pipelines for evergreen requisitions.
- Extensive experience sourcing active and passive candidates using internal ATS, GitHub, Stackoverflow, LinkedIn/ LinkedIn Recruiter and various job boards, Boolean/internet searches, etc.
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Select and present qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Manage, negotiate, and present offers and be responsible for the entire closing process
- 3-6+ years working within a fast-paced recruiting environment
- Have a data-driven approach to recruiting
- Experience recruiting technical talent of various seniority i.e. software engineers (front, full-stack and back end), security engineers, DevOps engineers, test, etc.
- Ability to influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong ability to manage competing priorities, very high-volume pipelines, and candidate communications
- Creative sourcing strategies utilizing various tools (i.e. social media recruiting)
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented and organized
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills