At Liftoff, our values -- Transparent, Data-Driven, Supportive, Proactive, Humble, and Courage to Change -- fuel both our product and team-building approaches. Our profitability and exciting growth are a testament to this thoughtful strategy. As we continue to further innovate on our product, tech, and expand our global leadership, our team needs to grow similarly: To this end, we’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to recruit for and scale our R&D teams, which are instrumental in enabling Liftoff to accomplish its ambitious goals.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will play a key role in partnering across the business to develop and execute technical sourcing, interviewing, closing, and hiring strategies. You will be a vital member of a team focused on hiring top talent into Liftoff, and creating/influencing the excellent candidate/employee experience that distinguishes Liftoff.About You:
- You thrive on building effective partnerships with technical hiring teams to drive all facets of the recruiting life-cycle in a fast paced, data-driven environment.
- You are passionate about building diverse, inclusive, and high-quality teams and company culture.
- You prioritize mentorship, coaching, and career development to members of your team.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, evaluate top candidates (passive and warm leads).
- Work directly with founders and hiring managers to develop strategies, make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches to recruiting top technical talent.
- Be an advocate for both Liftoff and candidates by establishing regular touch points and maintaining thorough follow-through.
- Work closely with interview teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
- Design and own recruiting projects and initiatives to improve current processes.
- Champion and optimize for a data-driven recruiting approach.
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Experience designing and implementing technical recruiting strategies in highly competitive talent markets.
- Experience building and scaling technical teams (Engineering, Product Management and/or Design).
- Excellent sourcing skills utilizing various tools, platforms, and techniques.
- Strong focus on candidate experience, excellent negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity.
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, and talent-advisory skills.
- Experience in a data-driven recruiting environment and the ability to track/understand key metrics, translate data and analysis into strategic recruitment processes and recommendations.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)--experience with Greenhouse a plus!
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of mobile marketing. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would enjoy hearing from you.
Liftoff Mobile, Inc. (“Liftoff”) is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.