Consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies and best places to work, we are a profitable company with strong product-market fit and tremendous growth opportunity. Our values -- Transparent, Data-Driven, Supportive, Proactive, Humble, and Courage to Change -- fuel both our product and team-building approaches. As we continue to further innovate on our product, tech, and expand our global leadership, our team needs to grow similarly: To this end, we're looking for a Technical Recruiter to recruit for and scale our R&D teams.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will play a key role in partnering across the business to develop and execute technical sourcing, interviewing, closing, and hiring strategies. You will be a vital member of a team focused on hiring top talent into Liftoff+Vungle, and creating/influencing the excellent candidate/employee experience that distinguishes Liftoff+Vungle.
This role is eligible to work out of any of our below North America office locations or is eligible for full-time remote work in one of our entities.
US office locations: Redwood City (HQ), San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, Austin (office in 2022)
Additionally, Liftoff+Vungle recently announced approved North American locations from which some employees may request to work from any city and county: California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Georgia, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah and Washington in the US, and Canada.
- You thrive on building effective partnerships with technical hiring teams to drive all facets of the recruiting life-cycle in a fast paced, data-driven environment.
- You are passionate about building diverse, inclusive, and high-quality teams and company culture.
- You prioritize mentorship, coaching, and career development to members of your team.
What you will do in this role:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, evaluate top candidates (passive and warm leads).
- Work directly with founders and hiring managers to develop strategies, make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches to recruiting top technical talent.
- Be an advocate for both Liftoff+Vungle and candidates by establishing regular touch points and maintaining thorough follow-through.
- Work closely with interview teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
- Design and own recruiting projects and initiatives to improve current processes.
- Champion and optimize for a data-driven recruiting approach.
What we are looking for in our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Experience designing and implementing technical recruiting strategies in highly competitive talent markets.
- Experience building and scaling technical teams (Engineering, Product Management and/or Design).
- Excellent sourcing skills utilizing various tools, platforms, and techniques.
- Strong focus on candidate experience, excellent negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity.
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, and talent-advisory skills.
- Experience in a data-driven recruiting environment and the ability to track/understand key metrics, translate data and analysis into strategic recruitment processes and recommendations.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)--experience with Greenhouse a plus!
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
Working at Liftoff+Vungle is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of the mobile app ecosystem. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you!