Technical Recruiter at NielsenIQ (Remote)
Our NielsenIQ Technology teams are working on our Connected platform, a unified, global, open data ecosystem powered by Microsoft Azure. Clients around the world rely on NielsenIQ’s data and insights to innovate and grow. In order to continue to scale & support this new platform, it is critical that we have the best talent on our team.
As a Recruiter for NielsenIQ, you will be responsible for ensuring our technology partners are equipped for hiring success, providing a strong pipeline of qualified candidates and advising on the talent market - including best practices, candidate experience, employer branding, available talent, compensation insights and more. You will lead the way in bringing the best talent to NielsenIQ, taking ownership of searches across a wide range of technical skills.
Our team is co-located and agile, with central offices in Chennai, Chicago, Toronto, Madrid, and Mexico City.
What you’ll do
- Run a full-cycle recruiting desk for a wide range of technical roles of varying levels
- Operate as a partner and strategic advisor to hiring managers and candidates alike
- Provide a seamless and transparent recruiting experience for all parties
- Find talent using tools such as Smartrecruiters, LinkedIn, Github & Naukri
- Engage in employer branding initiatives
- Act as a representative and champion of the NielsenIQ technology brand
We’re looking for people who have
- Proven ability to efficiently fulfill both high volume and niche technology roles
- A customer service focus, with the ability to influence and build strong internal and external relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in the English language
- A track record of identifying and solving difficult problems as they relate to recruiting
- Very good sourcing skills, with a sound understanding of boolean searches, LinkedIn & creative recruiting tactics
- Ability to leverage data to continuously improve recruiting practices
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Minimum 5+ years of technology recruiting experience
- Minimum B.S. degree in Business, HR, Communications, Technology or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.