Technical Recruiter at FLASH (Chicago, IL)
| Chicago, IL
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:03 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 13, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
We're looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our Talent team. You will play a key role in identifying, engaging, and hiring top talent while improving and contributing to our employer brand as we continue to scale. We are a small and dedicated team that is focused on making Arrive/FLASH a great place to work - not just through new hires, but everything necessary to support the success and engagement of each person we bring onboard.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the full life cycle technical recruitment for our engineering, product, and data organizations.
- Become a trusted advisor to department leads and hiring managers.
- Work to gain a deep understanding of why the role exists, why we need that gap filled, and who will be the right person for the opportunity
- Establish and maintain interview structures and process - driving consistency, equity, and quality
- Effectively manage competing and shifting priorities across the organization
- Proactively source. Develop strategies that engage top talent.
- Recommend and drive improvements to scale our overall recruiting practice - always looking to improve
- Manage our ATS - posting, sourcing, and efficient pipeline management. Really look to own and improve the candidate experience. ATS tech allows for that.
- Hire lots of great people.
Who you are
- You have experience working as an in-house technical recruiter with high-volume. Supporting a distributed team is a big plus.
- A constant learner. Always looking to improve your craft - be it sourcing strategies, storytelling, interview training, etc.
- You are a standout teammate and strive for having excellent collaboration across teams, functions, and locations
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- You recognize the candidate experience begins with the first company interaction. Your passionate about a candidate’s experience and recognize each touchpoint along the way to a hire needs to be unique and positive.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- A great teammate that loves to have fun at work and contributes with your experience and positive attitude!
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description