RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Gary Vaynerchuk, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company, where you will help create the teams that will build the digital future!
What you will do at RECUR
- Partner with Engineering hiring leaders execute full-cycle recruiting processes and deliver top talent
- Drive all aspects of recruiting: strategy, sourcing, vetting, selling, coordinating, negotiating, and closing
- Continuously mold hiring practices with your business partners to optimize for efficiency and quality
- Create and ensure an amazing experiences for our candidates from the initial outreach to their first day at RECUR
- Engage, learn and help educate the talent market about RECUR and the future of digital assets (NFTs)
- Partner with people leadership to develop and leverage talent metrics and dashboards for reporting and iterating on process and strategy as we grow
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience recruiting at a high-growth company, start-up, or a recruiting agency
- You have recruited for a range of technical roles including Frontend/Backend engineers, Security, IT, Cloud, NFT/Crypto/Blockchain not required, but a major plus!
- Previous experience designing or advising on the end-to-end candidate lifecycle
- Experience in a modern applicant tracking system (ATS), Greenhouse exp. Is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and sales acumen to expertly convey RECUR’s value externally to applicants
- Passion for mentoring and influencing co-workers on recruitment best practices and industry trends
- An unrelenting focus on achieving your goals and enabling the company's success and the constant pursuit of excellence.
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Comprehensive insurance plans - health, dental, and vision + disability and life Insurance
- Equity in RECUR
- 401(k) with 2% company matching, no waiting period
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Accounts
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 11 company holidays, 3 floating holidays
- Parental Leave - Primary & Secondary
- $100 per month stipend for internet & cell phone
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Free monthly subscription to Headspace, Aaptiv, Omada
Please note: Benefits and perks will vary depending on the country that you reside in. The benefits and perks listed above are for our United States employees.
Diversity & Inclusion at RECUR
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RECUR is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.