Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Talent Acquisition team at Mailchimp aims to market to and attract the most humble, creative, and independent thinkers that will position talent as a competitive advantage for our company. We also work proactively to develop and nurture talent communities. We do so through the lens of the customer, fostering a collaborative relationship and a consultative approach with our hiring teams. We’re also committed to evangelizing for an equitable and inclusive hiring process for all those involved, while maintaining a best in class candidate experience.
We are looking for a strong Technical Recruiter, known internally as a Talent Scout, to help us achieve our hiring goals for our engineering and technical teams. You’ll be a true consultative partner to our business and work directly with hiring managers to execute full life cycle recruiting.
What you’ll do:
- Provide full life-cycle recruiting support for our Engineering and technical teams for positions at various levels
- Source, recruit, and screen a diverse pipeline of technical candidates
- Collaborate with other Talent Scouts and Leads on high priority roles
- Provide a consultative approach to hiring teams, advising teams throughout the entire recruiting life cycle
- Consistently communicate with hiring teams around pipelines, candidate activity, prospecting activity and candidate quality
- Help ensure interviewer alignment by guiding managers through creating equitable interview and hiring plans
- Provide an exceptional experience for both candidates and hiring teams
- Evangelize for Mailchimp’s overarching DE&I strategy
- Approach challenges and quick changes with a sense of energy, enthusiasm and service
- Serve as an ambassador for Mailchimp at career fairs and other external events
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have prior experience in a full life cycle technical recruiting role
- You are comfortable and experienced partnering with hiring managers
- You have strong experience with creative sourcing strategies
- You have a strong understanding of market insights and what candidates are looking for in the current job market
- You are passionate about building and crafting an equitable interview experience
- You can shift and change priorities quickly and approach challenges with with a positive mindset
- You are customer focused and strive to provide a best in class experience for candidates and internal customers
- You have experience leveraging a data-driven approach to recruiting
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
How you’ll work: Our Core Leadership Behaviors are the observable and measurable leadership actions and skills that contribute to our effectiveness and success in our roles at Mailchimp. They determine how we do our jobs and how we meet our goals, enabling us to bring out the best in each other and execute on our strategic plans to deliver for our customers.
- Thriving in Complexity: You unravel and make sense of potentially sophisticated, incomplete, and contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Nimble Learning: You tackle problems with experimentation, using successes and failures to inform future decisions
- Expecting the best: You hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaborating Courageously: You build partnerships across the company and work collaboratively with others to meet strategic goals
- Cultivating Candor: You act with integrity and earn the confidence and trust of others through honesty and authenticity
- Inclusive Leadership: You recognize the value diversity brings to our organization and leverages different perspectives to enhance organizational culture and drive performance
- Customer Obsessed: You listen hard to customers, understand their challenges, develop relationships with them, and deliver products that remove their obstacles
- Action Oriented: You initiate new opportunities and face tough challenges with a sense of energy, enthusiasm and service
*Mailchimp currently offers flexible and remote options in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Washington. If you are unable to work from one of these registered locations, you will not be eligible for employment.
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.