Technical Recruiter at ParkMobile, LLC
To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 28 million people.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter who is ready to spread their wings and help ParkMobile continue on its accelerated growth path. General responsibilities will include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Source potential candidates proactively for current openings, as well as to build a bench of talent
- Understand and define specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes for Engineering and Product roles
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Coordinate with Development and Product team leaders and hiring managers to understand department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in college career fairs, tech conferences, and meetups to network
- Compose job offer letters
- Partner with other members of Recruiting/HR team to drive initiatives
- Promote ParkMobile’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Help develop ParkMobile’s internship program
Who You Are
- 4+ years technical recruiting experience
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases, especially Greenhouse and LinkedIn
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.