By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Bestow is the leading digital platform for life insurance. As both a direct-to-consumer destination and an infrastructure provider, Bestow is on a mission to make life insurance accessible to millions of underserved families.
We strive for work-life balance and believe happy employees make for better experiences and happier customers. It’s a model that helped us land on Forbes’ Best Startup Employers 2021 and 2022 lists!
Open to Austin, TX, Dallas, TX or Remote (US) #LI-Remote
Bestow is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing People Team. You will work alongside colleagues who are passionate about finding world-class talent and providing an excellent candidate experience. As a full-cycle Technical Recruiter, you'll be responsible for leveraging your extensive candidate network and sourcing abilities, relentless drive and passion for results, and our recruiting tools to find diverse talent for our growing company. Our mission is to ensure everyone we engage with (internally and externally) has an outstanding experience. If this sounds like you and you are excited to work for a company that is second on the Forbes list of best startup employers, please continue reading!
About the Role
- From sourcing to signing, you will manage full lifecycle recruiting, including sourcing, candidate assessment, offer recommendation, offer negotiation, and offer acceptance
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to attract and recruit high-caliber Engineering and Product candidates through online social networking, job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and interview plans
- Work closely with other team members to drive recruiting process for client teams; from sourcing to closing offers
- Build rapport and trust with leadership and partners throughout the organization
- Introduce candidates to Bestow’s culture and ensure a phenomenal candidate experience
- Partner with cross-functional team members on onboarding, training, benefits, equipment, etc.
- Participate in quarterly team goal initiatives and metrics, including workflow and process improvement
- You have at least five years of in-house experience recruiting for software engineering, data science, analytics, product management, and product design positions, preferably in a startup environment
- Experience using Lever as well as BambooHR (or other HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems), Google Apps, and online chat/communication tools
- You thrive working in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Possess a can-do attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, pragmatic demeanor
- You have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- You’re a sourcing pro and can identify qualified talent
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- You’re organized, pay close attention to detail, and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Bachelor’s Degree or have the equivalent experience required
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Bestow does not sponsor applicants for work visas at this time)
- Competitive salary, bonus & stock options
- Open PTO plan
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- Generous equity grant based on level
- Flexible work-from-home policy and open to remote
We value diversity at Bestow. We hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.
Read Full Job Description