HPR is seeking a talented Technical Recruiter with experience sourcing world class software engineers, hardware design engineers and applications engineers. As we develop our state-of-the-art technology for the financial markets, we recognize that we need the most talented, technical problem solvers in the industry and are committed to hiring elite engineers.
As a Technical Recruiter at HPR, you will be responsible for attracting high quality candidates to continue to enhance the caliber of our engineering team. You will convey the unique benefits and opportunities within HPR to passive candidates and be able to build trusted relationships with all candidates. In this role, you will drive the full life cycle of the recruiting process from developing sourcing strategies, to placement and on-boarding.
Our ideal candidate will possess technical recruiting experience, demonstrated knowledge of the software industry, and a proven ability to work independently in a changing environment.
- Positive, optimistic, action-oriented individual with a ‘can do’ mentality
- Confident individual with outstanding learning agility who responds to feedback openly, always looking for ways to improve and learn new ways to do things more effectively
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with an ability to articulate facts and ideas in a compelling and organized manner
- Strong decision making and organizational skills
- An individual excited to join a high-growth, early-stage organization
- A willingness to wear many hats and contribute to the growth and professionalism of the organization
- Communicate with management to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines
- Manage and track all internal job postings
- Utilize ATS effectively to maintain all candidate information and perform regular ATS audits to ensure information is up to date and accurate
- Review and screen all relevant resumes and applications
- Understand and make recommendations for ideas and strategies around the recruiting process that will contribute to the future growth of the company
- Track compensation trends on relevant industries
- Manage offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer generation and acceptance/declines
- Maintain outstanding relationships and networks both internally and externally, staying current with the latest issues and trends within technical recruiting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5+ years of experience in corporate and/or agency recruiting
- Experience sourcing and closing technical candidates in a competitive market
- Familiarity with cutting edge social media-based recruiting techniques
Please note: HPR currently does not provide H-1B visa sponsorship