This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
FullStory’s mission is to improve user experiences everywhere online, and our tech recruiter is charged with finding the computer scientists, product managers and designers to realize that mission. We are looking for an experienced and talented Technical Recruiter to partner with and support our growing Product, Design and Engineering teams. Reporting to the Head of Recruiting, you will work closely with our technical teams to deeply understand their projects and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, supporting events, and building strategies for hiring at FullStory. You are a sourcer, a closer, and someone who brings a learning mindset to all that you do.
Day to day, you'll:
- Design, recommend, and implement strategies to solve problems and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Source and identify passive candidates to build FullStory’s Engineering teams through use of boolean, online tools, and unique sourcing techniques
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported
We're looking for someone who:
- Has technical recruiting experience supporting multiple technical hiring teams in a growth environment
- Delights in working with applicant tracking systems tools (e.g. Greenhouse)
It would be amazing if:
- You are proficient in different coding languages and technical stacks
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- You have an unwavering ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence platform empowers businesses to continuously improve the digital customer experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 250+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn't originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - "Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it." A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If you love technology but aren’t sure if you’d fit in, please apply anyway. When you apply, you will have the opportunity to share your pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with FullStory to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring and recruitment process. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to share with us will be kept confidential and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.